My name is Janeece Smith, and I am a professional real estate agent. I do not take the title lightly, nor should anyone to whom service and dedication is important. I pride myself in having a strong work ethic, and I realize that nothing worthwhile comes without effort. I will work for you. Buying or selling real estate requires more then just advertising the property. I will walk the property lines and be familiar with the property itself. I will do my best to stay on top of the closing process to complete the transfer as soon and efficiently as possible.
I moved to Goldendale in the fall of 2004 to help my Aunt who lived here. I met Joe Johnson at his shop, Goldendale Exhaust on Broadway street here in town. So if you need mechanical work on your vehicles, stop by and see him, he would be glad to help you. Joe has a boy named Robbie who loves his 4-wheeler! We got Married on Dec 15, 2012 after 8 years! We have a baby girl named Jewell who was born Easter Sunday 04/8/2012!
Our hobbies are skiing, snowmobiling, 4X4 ing, camping, fishing, horseback riding, boating, car cruises and many other things related to the outdoors.
I am are proud to be affiliated with this area's prominent real estate company. For over 30 years, Klickitat Valley Realty, Inc. has provided professional real estate services to this community and has established a tradition of excellence. In keeping with this tradition, personal service and dedication are our hallmarks. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we have the resources and the expertise to provide you with excellent service. Call or email Us today!
Thank you Klickitat County For the opportunity to serve you. These Stats include all Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers via Regional Multiple Listing Service(RMLS). These stats are Klickitat County wide!
- 2007 #1 for Total Volume Sold for Land, Land Transactions Completed, Overall # of Transactions Completed
- 2008 # 1 For Total Transactions Completed, # of Sold sides, Land & Homes.
- 2009 # 1 For Total Transactions Completed, Land & Homes, # of total Sold sides
- 2010 #2 for total units, and that was because I had sold to much land for client who refused to let me close on a property until after the 1st of jan 2011 which would have add 2 more units and made me No 1 for 2010 units sold. Nothing to be ashamed of there!
- 2011 took some time for myself but still sold approx 700 acres in Klickitat County! No # 3 for Total Volume sold, No # 2 in total units sold.
- 2012 No 1 Klickitat County Land Sales Broker via RMLS Stats by 10 units and Over $ 600,000!